Friday, September 29, 2006

The Compleat Fjordman

The Dutch blog Klein Verzet has compiled “The Fjordman Files”, a bibliography (or blogography?) of Fjordman’s significant work on the web. This is very handy for people who want to keep up with Fjordman’s prolific work.

The list was first posted last February, and has been kept up-to-date. As far as I can tell, he has the same list of Fjordman’s Gates of Vienna posts that we have on our sidebar, plus a lot (presumably all) of his pieces from Jihad Watch and Brussels Journal. I’m not sure if he includes all the cross-posts.

It’s a good idea, and Klein Verzet deserves our thanks.

1 comments:

Kleinverzet said...

Baron,

Thanks for kudos. The post is actually ante-dated to avoid it cluttering the frontpage. I started it about 2-3 months ago.

As far as the crossposts are concerned: I usually just link to the version I encounter first. It's rather luck of the draw that Fjordmans three regular hosts are fairly equally present in the list.

BTW, although I think I've got'em all: if anyone knows of a file I've overlooked I'd appreciate a holler. Just to have the list complete.

Cheers