Saturday, May 28, 2005

Concerning Belmont Club

 
As many readers have noticed, the Belmont Club site is down again.

Wretchard says: "The Belmont Club is now totally unavailable. I am attempting to get Blogger to resolve the issues but there is no online support and the only replies I receive are canned email replies. Any ideas, anyone?"

In the meantime, he has begun yet another blog, Backup Belmont Club, at http://fallbackbelmont.blogspot.com/.

If he stays there long enough, I'll change the URL for him on our blogroll.

1 comments:

hank_F_M said...

Please forward to Wretchard.

Last weekend I was trying to adjust my format. I started getting errors. I had to google the error message to get a clue, and eventully rebuilt my template from backups. The problems seemed to mostly go away when I republised from a different computer.

From the way it is behaving now on my blog and others I have visited blogger made a background change in there code for internal linking with no publicity. The link for each post now goes to a tag in an archive rather than an indivdual message. With as much internal links as The Belmont Club has this could be a problem.

Hope that helps.